Hey there, I'm Peter a product designer and visual creative
Super Useful Studio is my own micro design agency where I offer my skills and experience to startups, business enterprises, health and fitness, churches, charities and none profits.
My skills cover:
- Iterating design concepts quickly
- Managing and supporting stakeholders (Clients, Executives, Users)
- Web/app UI design
- Product modelling (user journeys, business logic, product scoping)
- Team leadership - Building the A-Team of design
- Motion graphics (using AE)
- Product design and development - from inception through to realisation
Tools of choice are:
- Sketch / Figma
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Invision for prototyping
- HTML/CSS/JS for simple prototypes
- Abstract versioning control (if Sketch is your thing)
I have over 20 years experience and counting working a creative designer across various clients, brands, agencies. I am passionate about designing good products and great user experiences.
I like to craft nice simple design solutions that users love to use again and again.
I love UI design and its the sweet spot for me. However my experience has seen me wear many hats. From managing other designers, working as an interim product manager, user experience designer or being a technology bridge between design, engineering and executive or stakeholders. I have a can-do-attitude to challenges and drive my energy through others in order to reach a successful result.
I enjoy working with smart, driven and motivated people. I'm fairly hyperactive so I have a work hard but play hard attitude to work and life.